Through Vi App, users can also book along with searching slots for getting the Kovid 19 vaccine. Just, for this some simple steps have to be followed.
It is very important to get a vaccine to protect against COVID 19 and for this you have to book a slot first. But searching and booking a vaccine slot becomes a bit difficult for some people. In such a situation, telecom company Vodafone Idea has introduced a very special service keeping in mind the convenience of its users. Now users can also book slots for the vaccine by searching their nearest COVID 19 center using Vi App. For this Vodafone Idea has integrated CoWIN app in Vi App itself. With the help of which the vaccine slot can be easily booked. Let’s know how to book slot for Corona Vaccine through Vi App.Also Read – OnePlus Nord 2 5G launch date revealed, will knock on July 22 in India, know possible specifications
If you are a Vodafone Idea user and want to book a slot for the Kovid vaccine, then you have to download the Vi App for this. But make it clear that at present this facility will be available only for postpaid users. It can be used by both Android and iOS users. Also Read – Realme Dizo Star 300, Dizo Star 500 Feature Phones Available for Sale in India, Know Price and Specifications
How to book COVID 19 Vaccine Slot Also Read – Itel launches two 4K smart TVs, here’s everything from price to features
- To book a slot for COVID 19 Vaccine, first you have to download Vi App on your phone.
- After downloading and installing Vi App, open it.
- After this scroll down to the bottom of Vi App and there you will get the option of Get YGet Yourself Vaccinated Today.
- After clicking on the Get Yourself Vaccinated Today option, you will be asked for some details. In which apart from the details of the location like District or State & District, PIN code will have to be entered.
- After entering the pin code, you can search the nearest center and the slot present there.
- You have to use some filters before booking the slot. This includes Age 18-44, Age 45+, Dose 1/Dose 2, Covaxin/Covishield/Sputnik V, Free/Pad etc. Out of which you can select the filters according to you.
- After selecting the filters, you will be shown the available slots for the Kovid 19 vaccine. You can choose any one of these dates.
- After selecting the date you will be redirected to CoWin App. You will have to complete the rest of the process there.