Educational institutions will not be opened in Uttar Pradesh from September 21. The decision to open the institution will be taken in a meeting chaired by the Chief Minister. Deputy Chief Minister Dr Dinesh Sharma said that keeping in mind the concerns of the parents, we will consider all aspects before opening the school. The decision will be made considering the conditions of coronary infection. We will take a decision in this regard in a meeting with the Chief Minister in three to four days. The central government has suggested opening educational institutions for consultation from September 21.
Let us know that online and virtual classes are running in the state. The Department of Secondary Education is conducting classes for 10th and 12th classes and Swayaprabha Channel 9th and 11th classes through Doordarshan UP and has scheduled classes for the week. At the same time, classes up to the eighth grade are being conducted through WhatsApp groups and others. As the NCERT syllabus is also running in UP now, the educational material related to it is in various forms and it is being extended to the teachers as well as the students.
Schools will not be opened in Uttarakhand
Following the Korean relocation, the Uttarakhand government has decided not to open the school from September 21. State Education Minister Arvind Pandey directed the Chief Secretary, Education Secretary and the Director of Education to take action in this regard. He said it would not be right to open a school in a situation where the corona infection is on the rise. Currently, schools will be completely closed until 30 September. The decision will then be taken according to the new guidelines of the Center and the situation in the state.
Find out the rules in the SOP issued by the Ministry:
- Schools, colleges, skills institutes need to be sanitized, without schools it is not possible to open schools.
- Any school or college or institution that was set up as a separate center has to take special care. They need to be thoroughly sanitized to ensure that the institute is free of infection.
- The chairs in the class will be placed six feet apart.
- Everyone who comes to school or college will need to wear a mask.
- Heat screening and hand sanitation should also be arranged at the gate.
- After 9/11, only 9-12 students were allowed to go to the teacher for voluntary counseling. However, parents must have written permission for this. Fifty percent of teachers and other staff are allowed to go to school. Illness workers and pregnant women workers are not allowed to go.
- School teachers will be able to start online classes from there. During this time, some students can study there if they wish. Teachers can provide different time slots for students willing to study voluntarily.
- Notebooks, pens, pencils etc. will not be shared between students and teachers.
- There will be no prayers, sports, etc. in the school. Swimming pools etc. will be closed in schools and colleges. All educational institutions must also display the helpline number and the number of local health authorities.Advertisement
- There will be previous rules regarding AC which will be between 24-30 degrees. Rooms must have ventilation.
- Healing bridge applications have been said to be on the phone as far as possible. Spitting will be strictly prohibited.
- Only schools and educational institutions outside the containment zone will be allowed to open. Thus, staff or students living within the content zone are not allowed to visit the school or college.
- If necessary, an isolated room should be set up in all the institutions where the potential patient can be kept.
- School collages need to make adequate arrangements for masks, sanitizers, etc.