With corona, dengue has also started to be defeated. Dengue has been confirmed in 52 people in five days. Of these, 32 individuals were investigated for personal pathology. 20 people died in government hospitals. So far, 332 people in Lucknow have contracted dengue fever.
More outbreaks in Indirnagar and Janakipuram
The highest incidence of dengue is in Indiranagar and Jankipuram. So far, hundreds of people have been infected with dengue in these areas. Corona virus has also gained momentum in Indiranagar. In such a situation, the difficulties of the people here have increased. Dengue infection has been confirmed in Aldico Green, Chinhat, Bikashnagar, Sarojininagar, Takrohi, Chowk, Faridinagar, Bashundhara Bihar Colony areas in Ringarog and Triveninagar areas.
Mosquito outbreak across the city
The incidence of mosquitoes is increasing in the capital. Mosquitoes have robbed peace day and night. The health department team has so far tested coolers and pots in hundreds of homes. Hundreds of dengue larvae have been found in it.
The Department of Health is responsible for spraying antlers. A roster has also been prepared for this. However, due to lack of monitoring, anti-larvae spraying is not being done in a strong manner. Promotion is limited to paper only. Ram Krishna, a resident of Ram Leela Maidan in Faizullaganj, said Ram Krishna has not yet been sprayed with fogging and anti-larvae. Abhishek also complained of fogging and not spraying antilarava near the Radhakrishna temple. VP Singh of Indiranagar said that mosquitoes are growing fast due to non-fagging. The risk of dengue has increased.
- Excessive fever
- Headache in front
- Pain behind the eyes
- Muscle (joint) and joint pain
- Anorexia nervosa
- Measles rash on the chest and upper limbs
- Numbness and nausea
- Lack of white blood cells and blood cells in the body.
- Patients relax
- Take paracetamol tablets (no more than four times in 24 hours)
- Do not take aspirin and ibuprofen
- ORS solutions are beneficial
Refrain from mosquito growth
- Drain water from small bogies and places where water is evenly filled
- Change cool water once a week
- After wearing full sleeves
- Use mosquito nets while sleeping
- Use mosquito repellent etc.
- Keep covered in tanks and containers.
- Add burnt oil or kerosene to the waterlogged area.