On the occasion of Navratri, a special campaign will be launched for the protection of women and girls in Uttar Pradesh. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched ‘Mission Shakti’ in Balrampur to protect women and children. Governor Anandi Ben Patel started this special campaign in Lucknow. The ministers in charge are introducing it in other districts of the state. The chief minister has directed strict action against them, especially by listing Lonar under the campaign.
The first phase of the 180-day campaign will run from the first day of Navratri to Vijayadashami on October 25. On the direction of the Chief Minister, Commissioner and Secretary Revenue Council Manisha Tridhara has been appointed as the female nodal officer of the district to ensure and monitor the success of the campaign.
– CM Office, GoUP (MCMOfficeUP) October 17, 2020
On Saturday, a rally of mobile LED vans for awareness started from Operation Shakti Collectorate premises in Gorakhpur. In-charge Minister Rampati Shastri unfurled the flag at the rally. DMK. Vijayendra Pandian said that the state government has prepared a detailed action plan for the protection of women and many events will be organized during the prepared campaign. The women nodal officers appointed by the government will hold meetings with officials of various departments and review the work plan prepared today. The campaign will also focus on punishing the perpetrators in more and more cases related to women’s crimes. Under this program, online self-defense training will be given to female students.
The case will be taken to court soon
A list of the top ten female offenses against women in each police station will be prepared and the track will be taken to the court quickly after talking to the district judge within two months of taking the seat. The emphasis will be on women related to dowry, harassment, indecency, paxo, SC / ST laws.
This event will be organized
– On October 17, the mobile LED van Rally was flagged. Two vans have been dispatched at the district level, two vans at the block level and four vans at the village level.
– 18 October Audio, Video, Cinema Promotion of Prevention of Sexual Violence against Children, Rehabilitation of Assistance and Fines for Violence in Public Places
– 19th October Webinar and Awareness Program for Prevention of Violence Against Women Under Gender Equality, Domestic Violence and Dowry Act
– Save Betty, Betty Pathao through Street Theaters at Religious Places October 20 and Prevent Female Feticide
– October 21st, Prevention of Child Marriage, Online or Offline Tea for Help Discussion
– On October 22, Kovid 19 campaigned against social media
– Promoting women’s welfare projects on 23 October
– Approval of work plan related to various projects on 24th October Appro
– October 25, District, Block and Village level fighters were honored by the District Magistrate