BSP supremo Mayawati has started preparations for Mission-2022 ahead of the Assembly elections. He has taken on a heavy role as the head of the department. BSP state president Munkad Ali has been released from Western UP and taken charge of Eastern UP. With this, he has been removed from the post of in-charge of Uttarakhand. Shamsuddin Rayani has been made the new in-charge of Uttarakhand. Shamsuddin Rayani’s status in the BSP is growing very fast nowadays.
The BSP supremo has shifted responsibilities at a divisional meeting in Delhi. He directed the chief sector in-charge to start preparations for the 2022 assembly by-elections as well. The Chief Sector Incharge has been directed to strengthen the agency up to the booth level and send their reports to them.
Lucknow division is divided into two sectors
– First Sector – Lucknow, Unnao, Roy Bareilly and Barabanki: Bhimrao Ambedkar, Akhilesh Ambedkar, Ramnath Rawat, Binoy Kashyap, Mahendra Singh Jatab, Dr. Sushil Kumar Munna, Md. Wasim, Kishan Lal Gautam, Bishal Pratap Rao, Asharam Rawat
– Second Sector – Hardai, Sitapur Kheri: Shamsuddin Rayani, Dr. Ram Kumar Kuril, Harish Sailani, Dr. Binod Bharati, Chandrika Prasad Gautam, Rakesh Kumar Gautam, Jaybir Gautam, Randhir Bahadur, Mevalal Verma
– Gorakhpur, Bus, Faizabad, Devipatan: Former MP Dhanyam Chandra Kharoar
– Kanpur, Chitrakoot and Jhansi: RS Kushwaha
– Aligarh and Agra: Nowshad Ali, Goralal
– Saharanpur, Meerut, Muradabad and Berili Shamsuddin Raini
– Mirzapur, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Azamgarh: Munkad Ali