Mumbai Weekend Lockdown Restrictions: The Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) and the Mumbai Police have issued detailed guidelines on restrictions in Mumbai.
Mumbai Local Train Latest News: In Maharashtra, many restrictions have been imposed to curb uncontrolled corona. Record cases are being filed every day in the state. Night curfew (Night Curfew) As well as weekend lockdowns across the state (Weekend lockdown) Has been announced. Meanwhile, the Brihannumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) and the Mumbai Police have issued detailed guidelines on restrictions in Mumbai. This guideline clarifies a number of important issues, as there are currently three types of restrictions in the state. This includes night curfew, weekend lockdown and closure of all unnecessary shops across Maharashtra. Read more – Maharashtra Board Exam 2021 Update: Ninth and 11th students will pass without exam
Weekend lockdown restrictions in Mumbai
- A strict lockdown will be imposed on Saturday and Sunday, but it will not be like last year’s lockdown.
- During weekend lockdown, only food delivery (home delivery) from hotels will be allowed
- It is permissible to set up food stalls on the side of the road on weekends but no one will be allowed to eat while standing.
- Meds, cooks, drivers, nurses and paramedics, senior citizens and sick people at home are allowed from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Eye clinics and spectacle shops will remain open at the time the state government publishes.
- Home delivery of required products through online service providers allows 24 hours throughout the day.
- Students / candidates taking part in the exam will be able to travel with their parents with valid hall tickets.
Limitations of days of the week in Mumbai
- More than 50 people are not allowed in the night curfew between 7am and 8pm.
- No traffic is allowed on Friday, Monday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- All beaches are closed until April 30th.
- Parks and public grounds will be open on weekdays from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., but no more than 5 people are allowed.
- Both types of shops and malls will be closed on weekdays and weekends except for necessary services.
- Although buses are allowed to run at full capacity, no passenger can travel standing.
- An autorickshaw can carry two passengers, in addition to the driver, the passengers will drive a taxi with 50 percent capacity.
- Private vehicles are allowed to operate on weekdays from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- People who come to Mumbai by train, bus, plane are allowed to travel all the time.
- Artists can travel around the clock using a valid ID card.
- Shooting movies and TV programs with permission
- Religious sites, barber shops, spas, salons, parlors will be closed.
- Home delivery is permitted in bars and liquor stores.
Read more – BMC’s new guidelines: Mumbai corona incidents have increased, BMC has banned people from entering their offices, find out what the new guidelines are Read more – Maharashtra News: Two members of same family killed in tiger attack in Chandrapur, Maharashtra