He said the body of the young man who died at the hospital has been autopsied and is awaiting his report.
Madhya Pradesh: Two died and four died after consuming poisonous liquor in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. According to the police, the incident took place at Chandupura village in Maharajpura police station area of Gwalior. The village of Chandupura is about 10 km from the Gwalior headquarters. Gwalior Superintendent of Police Amit Sanghi said a man died in the village two days ago, while a young man died at the hospital on Wednesday night. He said four people have been hospitalized at the moment, two of whom are improving. Read more – Full lockdown in 4 MP districts from tonight, find out where the ban will be
Amit Sanghi said it was true that after drinking all this alcohol his health deteriorated and he was admitted to the hospital for treatment. He said the body of the young man who died at the hospital has been autopsied and is awaiting his report. Meanwhile, Chowdhury Chowdhury Jabbar Singh, a former district member of the village, who came with the hospitalized youths, said that some youths of the village had brought liquor from somewhere on the occasion of Holi. Two days ago, young Pradeep Parihar died of alcoholism in the village and five others fell ill. Two of the young men were less visible. Read more – If you don’t wear a mask you will have to go to jail, Corona’s speed was high, then this state government has taken this decision.
He said all five were immediately rushed to Giwalia of Gyrogy Hospital, but Vijay Parihar died here and four youths, Bunty Razak, Tej Singh Jatab, Rakesh Mahor and Chandrapal, were ill. Singh said it was not yet known where the youths came from. Since October last year, 42 people have died in Madhya Pradesh after consuming poisonous liquor, including 24 in Ujjain district, 12 in Morena district, four in Chhatrapur district and two in Gwalior district. Read more – MPPSC Exam Update: MPPPSC Preliminary Exam will be held on 11th April, find out when the exam will be now