Jharkhand: Only 95 people donated to 8700 people capable of supplying plasma

Jharkhand: Only 95 people donated to 8700 people capable of supplying plasma

There are about 70,000 people across the state who can donate plasma. Whereas, their number is increasing by about 507 people every day.

There are about 70,000 people across the state who can donate plasma. Whereas, their number is increasing by about 507 people every day. Despite this, the number of plasma donors in his state is quite disappointing.

On July 26, Chief Minister Hemant Soren introduced the plasma grant to Reims. Only 70 people have donated plasma to Reims in the last two and a half months. However, the number of plasma donors in Jamshedpur is only 25, which means that only one percent of the people have donated plasma so far. The largest number of plasma recipients are police officers and junior physicians at Reims. At the same time, Binod Kumar of Morhabadi has donated plasma twice.

Advertisement

Plasma Donation Portal: The Ranchi district administration has launched the portal to facilitate the process of giving and receiving plasma. Ranchi DC Chitra Ranjan said anyone wants to give or take plasma pratirakshak.co.in You can go and register. The main purpose of this portal is to save the lives of people seriously affected by corona and to motivate more people to donate plasma. SMS is provided on the integration portal. So that the person making the demand is informed through SMS as soon as the plasma is received. Not only this, volunteers from the district administration are also called in to donate plasma to the donors.
Donor payments outside Ranchi 2000: Incentive payments are also made to encourage blood donor plasma donations. Dr Sushma Kumari, in-charge of Reims Blood Bank, said donors from Ranchi were given Rs 1,000 but donors outside Ranchi were given Rs 2,000. Apart from this, provision has also been made to issue donor certificates signed by the Health Minister and the Chief Minister. Prerequisite for being a Convoluntary Plasma Donor: 18 years of age and completely healthy. Must have at least 50 kg of forest. Can only grant after recovery from Covid-19. After beating the corona, there should be no symptoms for 14 days.

READ:  The Jharkhand government will make big announcements about school fees, many changes will come, find out what the preparations are

Consider the number of plasma donors below:

Advertisement
So far 43,328 people in the state have returned after beating Corona. For plasma donations, a period of 14 days must be completed without any problems over the age of 18 years. Also, a person should be physically healthy. In this sense, the number of those who defeated Corona in the state was 21,750, instead of 17 days ago, i.e. 25 August. Of these, if 60% of children, the elderly, pregnant and sick are also considered ineligible, the remaining 40% or 8700 people are eligible for plasma donations. Apart from other districts, Ranchi and Jamshedpur alone have 2708 (according to 40 per cent) eligible persons who beat Corona.

READ:  Investigate the backward Corona from the neighboring state of Jharkhand, find out what the situation is

.

Advertisement

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Advertisement