Delhi Covid-19 Update: The Delhi High Court has said that you need to wear a mask even if you are alone in the car.
Delhi Covid-19 Update: The corona of Delhi is increasing. The Delhi government has imposed a curfew on the night of April 30 from Wednesday in the wake of the Corona massacre. (Delhi Night Curfew) Forced. The Delhi High Court has filed a growing case against Corona (Delhi High Court) Placed a large order. The Delhi High Court has said that you need to wear a mask even if you are alone in the car. The High Court has ruled that every person in Delhi now needs to wear a mask while hearing an application on Wednesday. If the person driving alone does not wear a mask and the vehicle is considered a public place, the High Court has ruled on the consignment. Read more – COVID-19 case rises due to Aquarius Fair, Coroner Care Center set up in Ona Shikesh
The court said the mask was like a ‘protective’ during an epidemic
- During the Kovid-1p epidemic, the Delhi High Court dismissed petitions challenging the challenge of not wearing a mask while driving alone in a private car.
- Justice Pratibha M Singh also refused to intervene in the Delhi government’s decision to remove the challan for not wearing a mask while driving alone in a private car and dismissed the petitions challenging it.
- The High Court said that whatever rule the government is implementing, it is doing to keep you safe, so everyone should avoid making it an important issue.
- The Delhi High Court in its judgment said that the epidemic was like a ‘defensive ieldal’ during an epidemic.
- It is learned that the Kejriwal government in Delhi has imposed a night curfew from 10 am to 5 am in the wake of the Corona massacre.
- On the other hand, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has advised passengers other than those working under the required services to finish their metro journey before ten o’clock at night.
- The country’s capital, Delhi, registered 5,100 cases of corona infection on Tuesday and 17 more patients died during the period.
- At present, the number of active patients in Delhi has risen to 1,332, and the number of those who have beaten Corona has reached 56,6117.
- The total number of cases of corona infection in Delhi has risen to 65,0622, with 11,113 deaths due to the virus so far.
- At the same time, the number of corona infections in the country increased to 12,801,785. On Wednesday, 11,115,73 reported 73 new cases of corona were found in the country and 3,030 patients lost their lives during this period.
Read more – Coronavirus cases in India: Coronavirus outbreak in the country, more than 1.15 million people infected in 24 hours Read more – Night Curfew in Delhi: With night curfew in Delhi, there is a possibility of migration of migrant workers, industries will suffer.