On Tuesday night, a fire broke out in an electrical panel at Gangotri apartment in the Gandhi Maidan police station area of the capital Patna. This caused the electric panels on the ground floor of the apartment to burn out. People sleeping in the apartment escaped from the second staircase built in the apartment due to smoke and dust in the flames. The fire brigade personnel from the fire station Lodipur managed to control the fire with effort.
Two flames rang
It is learned that the fire broke out in the electrical panel around 2 pm. People did not understand for a while. People started making noise when they heard about the panel fire. Meanwhile, fog spread in the apartment. People called and stopped the power supply and informed the fire brigade. When the fire brigade arrived at the scene, the people evacuated the apartment. The occupants of the apartment, who were suffering from asthma, etc., found it very difficult to breathe. Due to this his health deteriorated. People were standing outside the apartment for about two hours after the fire was extinguished.
Short circuit fire
Ajit Kumar, in-charge of the fire station, said there was a possibility of a fire due to a short circuit in the panel due to prime face, increasing load. Ajit Kumar, in-charge of Lodipur fire station, said the fire was brought under control in time. No one was harmed.