The central government has allowed Covid-19 vaccination in government and non-government offices in the states and union territories where there will be about 100 eligible beneficiaries.
Vaccination at work: The vaccination campaign is going on in the midst of the ongoing corona crisis in the country. Currently, the coronavirus vaccine is being given to people over the age of 45. According to the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health, all those born before January 1, 1977 are eligible for this vaccine. Meanwhile, the central government has vaccinated those government and non-government offices in the states and union territories. (Covid-19 vaccine) Approved where there will be about 100 beneficiaries. The Union Ministry of Health in its notification has directed all the states and union territories to start the process of vaccination of covid vaccines from April 11 on the advice of the management and employees of the state government agencies. There are many questions in the minds of the people after the government allowed vaccination in the workplace. Let us know the answers to all those questions. Read more – COVID19 case: New Zealand PM blocks entry of citizens, including passengers from India
Here are the answers to all the questions related to workplace commentary
- When will the vaccination start? From April 11, these national centers will start in offices located in the states and union territories. The Center has issued instructions from the concerned officials of the states to discuss the matter with the directors of public and private sectors.
- Will all offices be centers? There should be at least 100 people who are interested and interested in the vaccine for vaccination in the office
- Is it safe to vaccinate in the office? When an immunization center is opened in an office, it will be tagged at the nearest public and private hospital.
- Will relatives be able to get the vaccine? No, according to the notice, ‘No outsider other than the workplace may be vaccinated at the Covid Vaccination Center at work.’
- How to register? Beneficiaries will be able to register through the CoWIN platform created by the government. There will also be an on-spot facility for office workers.
Read more – COVID19: Corona situation worsens in Maharashtra, lack of vaccines, medicines, ventilators, 59,907 new cases received yesterday Read more – Lockdown News: PM’s meeting with PM over Corona situation, will there be lockdown again? Learn why questions arise …