Status of RRB NTPC Application 2020: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued important notification for RRB NTPC Recruitment Examination from 15th December. In a notification, RRB has announced that NTPC recruitment test candidates will be able to check the status of their application from September 21. Verification and selection of online application has been completed. Now on September 21st, candidates will be able to check whether their application has been accepted or rejected. Candidates will be able to check the status of their application from the respective RRB website from 21st September to 30th September.
Railways informed that the link of NTPC application status will be activated by clicking on the relevant RRB website, candidates will be able to get information about the acceptance or rejection of their application. Candidates will be able to check the status by entering their application registration number and date of birth. Candidates whose applications have been rejected will be notified via SMS and email. The link will be active from September 21 to September 30.
Railways further said that candidates should beware of fraudulent thugs in the name of getting jobs. Rail recruitment will be done on the basis of CBT and merit.
The NTPC examination will be conducted before the examination of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Level-1 (Group D) and for the posts of detached and minister. In February 2019, Railways removed 35,277 vacancies in the Non-Technical Popular Section (NTPC) for undergraduate and graduate posts. These include Junior Clerk, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trainee Clerk, Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant and Goods Guards. The RRB NTPC recruitment test now has about three months left. Here are some tips to help you get started:
There are two types of vacancies in RRB NTPC –
The details of the (under-graduate) position for the twelfth pass are as follows:
Total Posts: 10628 (Classification of Vacancies by Post)
Typist with junior clerk, post: 4,319
Typist with Accountant Clerk, Post: 760
Junior Time Keeper, Post: 17
Trans Clark, Post: 592
Ticket clerk with commercial, terms: 4,940
Details of RRB NTPC Graduation Post are as follows-
Graduation Post Details:
Total Posts: 24,649 (Classification of Vacancies by Post)
Traffic Assistant, Post: 88
Good Guards, Post: 5,748
Senior Commercial Com Ticket Clerk, Post: 5,638
Junior Account Assistant with TypePost, Posted: 3,164 3,
Senior Time Keeper, Post: 14
Commercial Apprentice, Post: 259
Station Master, Post: 6,865
– All the posts will have CBT (CBT 1 and CBT 2) in 2 phases after following the skill test.
– Competency test for the posts of Station Master, Traffic Assistant will be computer based aptitude test.
– There will be typing skills test for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clark cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accounts cum Typist, Senior Type Keeper.
– Only CBT2 will be able to enter, which will pass to CBT1. 20 times the total number of vacancies will be admitted in CBT-2. Skill Test The same candidate who will pass in CBT 2 will be called for eight times skill test in total vacancies.
After all, there will be document verification (DV) and medical examination. Document Verification (DV) and Medical Examination will be the final stages of the selection process.
Final Selection- Merit will be based on the above steps.
– The CBT of the first episode will be 90 minutes. There will be 100 questions. There will be 40 questions from General Awareness, 30 from Mathematics and one from Logic.
– The total CBT test of the second part will be 120 marks. It has 50 marks for General Awareness, 35 marks for Mathematics and 35 marks for General Intelligence and Reasoning.
– A total of 90-90 minutes is scheduled in two stages of the test. The maximum limit for disabled candidates will be 120 minutes.
– The test will ask multiple choice questions and during this time the negative identification system will be implemented.
– Candidates applying for the posts of Clerk, Account Assistant, Typist will have Typing Skills Test.
– Shortlist candidates who have passed the computer best test will be called for verification of their certificates.
– Candidates have to fulfill the prescribed medical standard as per the post.
Two CBT tests will have negative marks. A third mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.