Night curfew will be imposed in eight cities of Rajasthan from 8 am to 6 pm tonight. So people will not be able to get out of the house during this period. If a person moves out of the house, then action can also be taken against him under the Rajasthan Pandemic Act.
There is some situation when you can get out between eight to six in the morning, then let us tell you what is the situation that when you get out at night, the police will not take action against you or which are such offices Which will also be able to open at night:
– A factory that has continuous production or where employees work for 24 hours.
– In the factory where the night shift is on, their employees will be able to come from factory to house and from house to factory at night.
– Companies associated with the IT sector.
– Medical shop can also be opened at night. There will be no restriction on them. Also, medical shop workers will be able to move at night.
– Offices that do the work of essential or emergency nature. All of them will be allowed to open at night and movement of staff.
– A maximum of 100 people can attend a wedding. They can attend the wedding ceremony if the permission is prescribed in the marriage garden.
– All medical related employees or ordinary people will be able to come in the medical situation.
– Passengers who have to travel to the airport, bus stand or railway station at night for traveling. Those people will also be allowed.
Night curfew will be in these eight districts
Night curfew will be imposed in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Kota and Bhilwara districts due to rising corona cases.