Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the 15th G20 summit today amid Corona virus epidemic. This conference will be held on November 21 and 22. This summit is being organized on the theme ‘Realizing 21st Century Opportunities for All’. Let us tell you that Saudi Arabia is hosting this conference for the first time. Through this conference, Saudi Arabia will definitely look to improve its relations with other emerging economic powers of the world.
Let it be said that this is the second meeting of the leaders of the G-20 countries this year. Earlier in March this year, there was a meeting. This G20 was established in the year 1999. Earlier, finance ministers of different countries and governors of central banks attended this conference. In 2008, it included heads of countries. The immediate objective of this decision was to effectively brainstorm on the 2008 global financial crisis. The G-20 is a group of 20 countries. It has America, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, United Kingdom and European Union.
PM Narendra Modi in 15th G-20 Summit:
– Prime Minister Modi said that after Kovid ‘work from anywhere will be the new normal thing in the world, also suggested the formation of G20 Digital Secretariat.
– Prime Minister Modi termed the Kovid-19 pandemic in Group-20 as a turning point in the history of humanity, calling it the biggest challenge facing the world after the Second World War.
– PM said that A sense of protection towards planet Earth will motivate us towards a healthy and holistic lifestyle.
– We offered India’s expertise in the field of IT for further developing digital facilities for efficient functioning of Group-20.
– After participating in the G20 summit, PM Modi said that meaningful discussions were held, coordinated efforts of the world’s largest economies will help in recovering from the epidemic soon.
– The G20 conference has started, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address it in a short while. Leaders around the world are trying to stop the Kovid-19 epidemic and meanwhile this summit is being held
– The G-20 is a group of 20 countries. It has America, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, United Kingdom and European Union.