In Delhi’s Adarsh Nagar area, two workers died of poison gas while cleaning the factory’s septic tank on Sunday evening. Three workers were seriously injured. He has been admitted to nearby Babu Jagjivan Ram Hospital. On the other hand, as soon as the news of the incident was sent, the police reached the spot and sent the bodies of the two for postmortem and started investigating the case. It is said that all the workers were cleaning the septic tank without safety equipment. However, an investigation is underway by filing a case of negligence.
The workers who died were Izris and Selim. The fire department found out about the incident around 7 pm. According to sources, there is a gold chain making factory near Hans Cinema in Lalbagh in Adarsh Nagar area. The sewage from this factory goes to a sewer located in the front. According to the information so far, the chemical released from the factory is dumped in the septic tank. This tank is about 20 feet deep. If the tank gets jammed, five cleaners were called in Sunday evening to do the cleaning.
Three of these three workers got into the tank to clean the tank. But after a while their activities stopped, then the other two workers went down in search of them but they too got stuck inside and their movement was stopped, so the people standing there suspected the fire was immediately handed over to the fire department and local police. As soon as the information arrived, the team started the rescue operation and took away three workers. All three were unconscious. He was rushed to a nearby hospital. Shortly afterwards, two more workers were taken to hospital, but doctors pronounced them both dead.