Mosques in worship to those who come to these guidelines must follow.
For the Muslims of India Islamic Centre Lucknow by the adviser is released in which some instructions with mosques to the June 8 opening of the instructions are given. Mosques in worship to those who come to these guidelines must follow.
Media reports say the central government on June 8, from religious sites to open, allowing there is. Such Muslims in the institution of the Islamic Center said the advisory issued said that 10 years less than the age of the child and 65 more than the age of the old people in the mosque come should avoid. Advisory said that if the mosque in prayers to some terms one will. These terms are as follows-
- In the mosque any time rush na to be stored in.
- In the mosque just duty prayers prioritize.
- The Sunnah and file names at home to pay.
- Every mosque in the 4 goats 15-15 minute intervals from May.
- The educational system in prayers also for 4 goats should be taken.
- Educational system of the data short to and Urdu in take NA be.
- Imam Ja’far as-home from the same by him to the masjid should be.
- In the mosque prayers to those who mask should find.
- Prayers in social distance of full care maintained.
- The mosque’s carpets and mats to be removed.
- Every prayers from the first floor to the phenyl or dial from to be cleaned.
- The mosque placed on the berets rather than own cap wearing, visit.
- Mosque in filing or stepping time the crowd gathered again, to not be given.
- Throat meet or shake hands, avoiding to care to be kept.
For all the Latest India News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.