It is a tradition to start the new year with sweet food. Gulab Jamun occupies the first place in the list of sweet foods. At the same time sponge juice is no less preferred. Come on in, take a look and enjoy yourself!
Cream full of 2 liters of milk
2 lemon juice
One and a half teaspoons of arrowroot
Half a teaspoon of cardamom powder
4 cups sugar
2 to 3 cups water
– Heat the milk in a heavy bottled container.
– After the milk starts to boil, turn off the gas. When the milk is cold, add lemon juice and stir with a tablespoon.
– When the milk bursts completely. Then filter it with a clean cloth and pour cold water over it. This will prevent the taste of lemon in the rasgla.
Now tie the cloth and press it well so that all the water of the cracked milk comes out. Ready for cheese rasgolla.
Then take out the cheese on a plate and smooth it like flour by drawing or massaging by hand.
Then mix the arrowroot in the pot and mash it for 4 to 5 minutes and roll like a smooth dough. Make the mixture in this way to make rasgolla.
Now take a small portion of the mixture in your hand, give it a round shape, prepare small balls and place on a plate.
Once the balls are ready with all the ingredients, then cover with a damp cloth.
Heat the gas in a pan with sugar and 2 cups of water to make the syrup.
Once the sugar is cooked, place the prepared rasgalla on a plate. Cover the pan with a plate.
– Cook the raggula and sugar syrup to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. After a while the sugar syrup will start to thicken, so keep adding water little by little with a tablespoon. Remember that sugar syrup always comes to a boil.
Thus, just add 1 to 2 cups of water to the syrup and mix cardamom powder in it for aroma. After the rasgolla is cooked, it will double, turn off the gas.
– Ready delicious rasgulla. Serve after freezing.