The seventh installment of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi project has been released. Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself has sent Rs 18,000 crore to the accounts of 9 crore farmers. This amount has also been deposited in the bank accounts of most of the farmers. However, if the money does not reach your account, the biggest reason is some minor mistake. For example, the name written on someone’s application does not match the Aadhaar or the name of the bank account. No one entered the Aadhaar number correctly or made any mistake in the bank’s IFSC code.
Due to this small mistake, the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi installment is not reaching the accounts of millions of farmers. If you are one of these millions of farmers, correct this mistake now. You do not need to go anywhere else for this, but you can fix it at home from your mobile, if you download the Prime Kisan app, it is easier to correct mistakes. Let’s find out how to fix these mistakes …
- Visit the official website of the PM-Kisan project (https://pmkisan.gov.in/). Go to its Farmer Corner and click on the Edit Aadhaar Details option.
- You enter your Aadhaar number here. Then enter a captcha code and submit.
- If your name is simply incorrect, however, both the Aadhaar application and your name are different, you can fix it online.
- If there is any other mistake, contact your accountant and the office of the Department of Agriculture
What to do if you do not get money even after this
- If you still do not get the money after applying, call the helpline issued by the Union Ministry of Agriculture (Prime Minister-Kisan Helpline 155261 or 1800115526 (toll free).
Let us know that on Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the sixth installment of Rs 2,000 under the Prime Minister Krishna Samman Nidhi (Prime Minister Kisan) project on the accounts of eight and a half crore farmers. 1 17 thousand crore was transferred to the account of 5.55 crore farmers. With this, Prime Minister Modi launched a fund facility of Rs 1 lakh crore. Since the inception of this project, about 100 million farmers have benefited from it. About Rs 92,000 crore has been sent to farmers so far after this installment.
Isn’t investing in gold and silver a lucrative deal now?