News ToDay

Good news for those who want development of their village even after being ‘outside’ of UP, Yogi government started this scheme

The scheme has been started for the people of UP who want to contribute financially for the development of the village while living outside the state.

Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana: Are from UP and settled outside UP, but want to develop their village and want to contribute financially, then the UP government has started a scheme for this. For this, the Yogi government has approved the ‘Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana’ in the meeting of the Council of Ministers. The state government has approved the proposal related to the implementation of ‘Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana’.Also Read – In 500 years of Mughal and Muslim rule, if nothing spoiled Hinduism, then what is the danger now: Digvijay Singh

A large number of people from Uttar Pradesh come out of rural environment and are working in different cities of the country and abroad. The privileged people residing in the village and going out want to contribute in the development of their village, but due to lack of any systematic platform, they are not able to provide the desired level of cooperation and contribution. Also Read – UP News: Now the name of another city of Uttar Pradesh will be changed, Badaun will be renamed as Vedamau

According to the government, under this scheme, if any person or private organization wants to do development work, development of infrastructure facilities and works as provided in the Panchayati Raj Act, 1947 in a village panchayat and willing to bear 60 percent of the cost of the work. If so, the state government will arrange the remaining 40 percent of the amount. State government spokesperson said that for the effective implementation of ‘Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana’, ‘Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Society’ would be formed. A fund of 100 crores will be made available to the society, which will be used in case of non-availability of state budget for any scheme and it will be returned when the budget is available. Also Read – Tripura Civic Polls Result: BJP wavers in Tripura, wins 112 out of 334 seats in civic polls

He said that the Council of Ministers approved the proposed rehabilitation plan for 63 Hindu Bengali families displaced from East Pakistan in 1970 on 121.41 hectares of land available in the name of Rehabilitation Department in Bhainsaya village of Rasulabad tehsil of Kanpur Dehat district.

Apart from this, the cabinet has approved the proposal regarding free distribution of iodised salt, pulses/whole gram, edible oil (eg-mustard oil/refined oil) and food grains to the Antyodaya and eligible household card holders of the state. The spokesman said that for the implementation of the announcement made in the resolution letter 2017, about 5,848 advocates registered with the Uttar Pradesh Advocates Welfare Fund Trustee Committee, to be given a lump sum of Rs 1.50 lakh to five lakh rupees on completion of 30 years from the registration. The proposal for amendment in Section-13 of the Welfare Fund Act, 1974 has been approved.

,

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button