PM Modi talked on many important issues in the United Nations.
PM Modi UNGA Address Updates: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly. Last year the session of the General Assembly was held digitally due to the Kovid-19 epidemic. Earlier, PM Modi arrived in New York after meeting US President Joe Biden at the Oval Office of the White House in Washington and attending the first direct Quad conference on Friday. After the address in the General Assembly, Modi will leave for India. PM Modi said the main things.Also Read – In UNGC, India retaliated for Pakistan’s raging Kashmir and calling Geelani a martyr
1. PM Modi said that India has done a lot of work on climate change. If India develops, the world develops.
2. The threat of extremism is increasing in the world. Many countries are also threatened by terrorism. Those who are using terrorism are also at risk.
3. Terrorism is being used as a political weapon. Terrorism can be made a tool.
4. The people of Afghanistan, women and children, minorities are at risk. The duty of helping them will have to be fulfilled. The world community has to raise its voice.
5. The soil of Afghanistan should not be used for terror.
6. Referring to Chanakya, PM Modi said that Chanakya used to say that if any work is not done on time, then that unfinished work becomes a problem.
7. PM Modi also gave an example of a message from Rabindranath Tagore.
8. PM Modi said that the United Nations will have to increase its credibility and strength.
9. There is proxy war in many parts of the world.
10. India faced Corona boldly. And also helped many countries of the world. Also Read – PM Narendra Modi US Visit: 7 years and 7 times of PM Modi’s visit to America, know what happened when special
Also Read – Air Force 1 Boeing 777-337: This aircraft of PM Narendra Modi is as impenetrable as the US President, you will be surprised to know the specialty