Chinese soldiers had entered Uttarakhand. This shocking incident has come to light.
New Delhi: About 100 soldiers of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China had entered the Barahoti sector of Uttarakhand last month in violation of the Line of Actual Control. Sources gave this information. Sources said on Tuesday that the incident happened on August 30 and the Chinese soldiers withdrew after a few hours.Also Read – Chardham Yatra 2021: Many devotees coming to Chardham are forced to return without darshan, not getting permission to go near temples
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) personnel are stationed in this area. Sources said that as a retaliatory strategy, Indian troops patrolled the area. There has been no official response to the arrival of Chinese troops into the Indian territory. This incident has come to the fore at a time when the standoff between India and China continues at several points in eastern Ladakh. Also Read – Cryptocurrency Down News: Many Cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, exploded, why there was a stir in the world of Crypto? Learn
Sources said that there are incidents of minor violations in Barahoti due to differing perceptions about the LAC by both the sides. However, Indian officials were surprised by the number of Chinese troops crossing the border on the day of the 30 August incident. Also Read – Uttarakhand: Cloud bursts in village of Chamoli district, BRO workers’ shelter affected, relief and rescue work underway