New Delhi The total number of corona infections in India has crossed 6 lakhs. Today, for the sixth consecutive day, more than 18 thousand new cases of corona have been reported. The recovery rate of patients is 60 percent. Corona has caused the most havoc in Maharashtra, where close to two lakh cases have been reported and around eight thousand people have died due to the virus. Here tell you, 10 major updates on Corona in the country.
- The Delhi government issued an order and decided to keep the restrictions applicable till the 31st of July due to the corona virus epidemic. The order said that the night curfew will now be effective from ten o’clock in the morning to five in the morning, which was earlier applicable from nine o’clock in the morning to five in the morning.
- Goa has been opened for tourists from today. Now tourists will not have to take permission to visit Goa. Permission has also been given to open 250 hotels in the state. The visiting tourists will be able to stay in these hotels.
- Due to the outbreak of Kovid-19, 143 Indian nationals trapped in Russia have returned home. These passengers were screened at the local airport and their belongings were free of infection.
- The family had to keep their dead bodies in the freezer for at least 48 hours after authorities did not get any help to bury an elderly patient who died of Corona virus in Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal. The 71-year-old man suffering from shortness of breath died in his house on Monday.
- Considering the threat of Corona, the Odisha government announced the cancellation of the pending Class 12 exams of the state board. School and Public Education Minister Sameer Ranjan Das said that due to the Kovid-19 epidemic, it is not possible to conduct pending class 12 exams in arts, science and commerce classes.
- Between Unlock-2.0, all training institutes of central and state government in Karnataka will open from July 15. Chief Secretary T.M. Vijay Bhaskar said, “All training institutes of the central and state government have been allowed to operate from July 15.”
- India’s banking sector may face a shortage of capital due to the Corona epidemic. According to Fitch Ratings, Indian banks may need new capital of at least $ 15 billion.
- With the aim of making Madhya Pradesh free from corona and other diseases, the ‘Kill Corona’ campaign has been started. This campaign will run for 15 days. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan started this campaign on Wednesday and called on the people of the state to meet and fight the war.
- The Health Department of Karnataka has issued notices to 9 private hospitals in the city for refusing to treat a 52-year-old man with symptoms of corona, as the infected person died due to lack of treatment.
- Satna Maharaj’s daughter-in-law and famous TV actress Mohana Kumari Singh of Star Plus’ popular show ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ was recently found corona infected. At the same time, his brother Divyaraj Singh has become corona.
read this also-