News ToDay

Amidst the tension on the LAC, the 13th round of military talks between India and China regarding the East Ladakh standoff will be held on Sunday.

According to army sources, the 13th round of talks between India-China talks to resolve the ongoing military standoff in eastern Ladakh will begin at 10:30 am on Sunday in Moldo on the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control.

13th round of India-China talks to be held in Moldo on Chinese side of the LAC at 10:30 am Sunday: New Delhi: The 13th round of India-China talks between India and China will begin on Sunday, with some progress in the process of withdrawal of troops from the remaining points of confrontation in eastern Ladakh. Attention will be given. According to government sources, this will be the 13th round of talks, before the 12th round of talks between the two countries was held on 31 July. Sources said on Saturday that the talks will begin at 10:30 am at the Moldo border point on the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh. In Sunday’s talks, the Indian delegation will be led by Lt Gen PGK Menon, the commander of the 14th Corps based in Leh.Also Read – Sunrisers Hyderabad should prepare a team with players like Jason Holder in the next season: Brian LaraSunrisers Hyderabad should prepare a team with players like Jason Holder in the next season: Brian Lara

According to army sources, the 13th round of India-China talks to resolve the ongoing military standoff will begin tomorrow at 10:30 am in Moldo on the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC), with the hot springs in the conflict zone. The solution will be discussed during the talks. Also Read – Tourist Visa: India to give tourist visa to foreigners coming from chartered flights from October 15

The Indian side is believed to be pushing for resolution of the issues at Depsang Bulge and Demchok, besides demanding withdrawal of troops from the remaining points of confrontation at the earliest. The 12th round of talks between the two countries was held on 31 July. A few days after the talks, the two armies completed the withdrawal of troops in Gogra, which was seen as an important step towards the restoration of peace in the region. Also Read – India-China Face-off: Soldiers of India and China again face to face on LAC, know the incident

The 13th round of talks will take place in the backdrop of two recent incidents of infiltration attempts by Chinese troops. These incidents took place in the Barahoti sector of Uttarakhand and the other in the Tawang sector of Arunachal Pradesh. Indian and Chinese troops had a brief standoff near the Yangtze in Arunachal Pradesh’s Tawang sector last week and it was resolved after talks between local commanders of both sides as per established protocol. Sources gave this information on Friday.

Even a month ago, there was an incident of skirmish between the soldiers of both the countries after about 100 Chinese soldiers crossed the LAC in Barahoti sector of Uttarakhand.

Chief of Army Staff General MM Naravane on Saturday said the development of new infrastructure to sustain the military build-up and large-scale deployment by China in the eastern Ladakh region is a matter of concern. He also said that if the Chinese army maintains deployment even during winter, it could lead to a LoC (Line of Control)-like situation, though not the same as an active LoC, as is the case with Pakistan on the Western Front.

.

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker