SBI Pension Service News: State Bank has started a new service for pensioners, through which many facilities will be available at one click.
SBI Pension Service News: SBI has offered a special offer for its senior citizen customers (SBI New Website for Pensioners). State Bank of India has started the service of an advanced website https://www.pensionseva.sbi/ especially for pensioners. Under this, the work related to bank pension will be made easier. In this, customers will get all kinds of services related to pension. You have to register yourself in this website. After that you have to log in to it and after that you can access the website.Also Read – SBI Alert: State Bank of India issued 2 alerts for customers, it will affect 44 crore customers
Know – what – what facilities will be available? Also Read – PM Kisan: How To Get Credit With Kisan Credit Card, How To Apply For KCC In SBI
According to SBI’s tweet, you can download the arrears calculation sheet in the website. Also Read – SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 Released: SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 released, download it from this direct link
Good news for all Pensioners!
We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension related services with ease.
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) September 11, 2021
- Apart from this, you can download pension slip or Form-16 in it.
- In this you can also see the information of your pension benefit details.
- If you have made any investment somewhere, then you can also see that.
- Also you can see the status of Life Certificate.
- You can view the details of the transactions done in the bank.
- Overall, the work related to pension is going to be very easy.
You will get many other benefits
- After registering on this website, you will get many benefits.
- You will receive an alert on the mobile phone of pension payment details.
- The facility of life certification will be available in the branch.
- Pension slip will be received through e-mail.
- You can submit your life certificate in any branch of SBI.
save these numbers
If you face any problem on this website then you can contact the bank. If you are facing any problem in logging in, you can email [email protected] with ‘Error Screen Shot’. Along with this, you can send unhappy SMS to the number 8008202020. Apart from this, you can also contact on customer care number- 18004253800/ 1800112211 or 08026599990.