New PF Rules: If you also need money, then if you claim under medical emergency, you will get Rs 1 lakh within an hour.
New PF Rules: If you also suddenly need money, then now there will be no need to ask for help from anyone else. Yes… Now according to the new PF rule, you will not have to spread your hands in front of anyone. Actually, the Modi government has changed the rules of provident fund in view of the sudden economic emergency of the people during the Corona period.Also Read – Oils Price in India: Edible oil will be cheaper! Government cuts customs duty to bring down retail prices
After the new rule, the PF account holder will not have to wait for 3 to 7 days to withdraw money. Now PF money will come in your account in an hour. The government has changed the rules so that your money can be useful for you in case of emergency. Also Read – EPF Withdrawal Claim: Your EPF withdrawal claim may be rejected due to these five reasons, get complete information here
1 lakh can be withdrawn in 1 hour Also Read – Kaam Ki Baat: Government cuts prices of 39 medicines, know about them…
Now you can withdraw Rs 1 lakh from your Employees Provident Fund (EPF) in advance PF balance. You can withdraw this money in case of any kind of medical emergency. To avail this service you just need to show the cost that you are withdrawing due to emergency.
Earlier, EPFO can withdraw money from EPF at the time of medical emergency. You used to get this after depositing the medical bill but this medical advance is different from the earlier service. In this you do not have to pay any bill. All you have to do is to apply and the money will be transferred to your account.
Know how to withdraw money?
- First of all you have to go to www.epfindia.gov.in website. Here in the top right corner under the COVID-19 tab on the home page you can take advance
- Claim – https://unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface – Go to Online Services >> Claim (Form-31,19), 10C & 10D)
- Enter the last 4 digits of your bank account
- Click on Verify – Proceed for Online Claim.
- Select PF Advance from the drop down (Form 31)
- Choose your reason. Enter the required amount and upload the scanned copy of the check and enter your address.
- Click on Get Aadhaar OTP and type OTP received on mobile linked with Aadhaar.
- Your claim has been filed.