LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy: By investing Rs 29 every day, women can take Aadharshila Life Insurance Policy. Who can get up to Rs 4 lakh on maturity.
LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has launched a new scheme named ‘LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana’ which is exclusively for women and aims at providing protection and savings to the customers. Women in the age group of 8 to 55 years can apply for this scheme. However, only valid Aadhar card holders will be eligible for the scheme. It is similar to general insurance plans in a way.Also Read – LIC Jeevan Shanti Policy: There will be no money problem after retirement, pension will be available every month; Learn – How?
This plan is considered a non-linked insurance plan, which gives assured benefits and is a regular premium paying endowment plan. Unlike normal circumstances, this plan does not require any medical examination for the policyholder. The policy should have a minimum age of ten years and a maximum age limit of 70 years on maturity. Notably, the payment method is on monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly basis only through SSS and NACH. Also Read – LIC Policy: Deposit Rs 76 Every Day In This Policy, Get More Than 10 Lakh On Maturity, Know- What Are The Benefits With It?
Under the Aadhar Shila Yojana, the minimum amount promised is Rs 75,000 and the maximum is Rs 3 lakh. If used wisely, this plan can fetch you lakhs of rupees. You can get up to Rs 4 lakh by saving just Rs 29 every day. Also Read – LIC Kanyadan Policy: By depositing only Rs 121, get 27 lakhs from LIC for daughter’s marriage, know- how to avail benefits?
understand by example
If you are currently 30 years old and start saving Rs 29 every day for the next 20 years, then in the first half you would have deposited Rs 10,959 with 4.5 per cent tax which would be Rs 10,723. In this way you can easily deposit premium on every month, quarter, half yearly or yearly basis as per your convenience and requirement.
- In 20 years, you will eventually deposit Rs 214,696, which comes to a total of Rs 397,000 at the time of maturity.
- Features of LIC Aadhar Shila Plan:
- This is women only scheme
- LIC Aadhar Shila plan is a low premium plan
- It has auto cover facility
- In case of death, the policy beneficiaries will receive loyalty addition as an additional payout if death occurs after five years
- Critical illnesses are not covered under this policy
- You can take a loan after three years
- LIC also maintains Accidental Rider and Permanent Disability Rider for this policy
- You can revive the lapsed policy within 2 years of the first unpaid premium
- LIC Aadhar Shila Scheme Section 80C. is exempt from income tax under
- Maturity amount is tax-free under section 10(10D)