Bihar Lockdown Update: In view of the havoc of Corona in Bihar, the entire lockdown has been imposed till May 15. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar tweeted and announced a lockdown in Bihar by May 15.
Bihar Lockdown Update: In view of the havoc of Corona in Bihar, the entire lockdown has been imposed till May 15. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar tweeted and announced a lockdown in Bihar by May 15. Nitish Kumar tweeted and wrote, “ It was decided to implement the lockdown in Bihar by May 15, 2021 for the present, in Bihar, after discussions with associate ministers and officials. In relation to its detailed guidelines and other activities, today the Crisis management group has been instructed to take action. After this, the guidelines of lockdown have also been released. Also Read – Complete Lockdown In Bihar: Complete lockdown in Bihar till May 15, Nitish Kumar announced …
The number of corona infects in Bihar is increasing steadily. After 11,407 new cases of corona infection in the state, the number of active corona patients has reached 1,07,667 on Monday. 82 infected people have died in the state during the last 24 hours. Also Read – Bihar Lockdown Update: Can a lockdown be announced in Bihar anytime? High Court Strict; Important meeting of disaster management group today
After discussion with the associate ministers and officials yesterday, it was decided to implement the lockdown in Bihar by May 15, 2021. In relation to its detailed guidelines and other activities, today the Crisis management group has been instructed to take action. Also Read – Corona crisis increased in Bihar, CM Nitish Kumar gives district-wise responsibilities to ministers of state
– Nitish Kumar (@NitishKumar) May 4, 2021
Significantly, there was a continuous demand in the state regarding the entire ban. Various political parties, including the IMA and business organizations, also demanded total closure. Currently, night curfew was being imposed in Bihar from 6 pm to 6 am.
What will be closed in Bihar?
- All the offices of the state government will remain closed. (Excluding essential services)
- Hospitals and other related health establishments, medicine shops, medical labs, nursing homes will function as before.
- Commercial and other private establishments will remain closed.
- Unnecessary traffic on public places and routes will be completely banned.
- All types of vehicles will remain operational (except essential services).
- All schools, colleges, coaching institutes, training and other educational institutions will remain closed.
- Restaurants and food shops will remain closed. These will be operated only from 9 am to 9 pm for home delivery.
- All religious places will remain closed for common people.
- All types of social, political, entertainment, sports, educational, cultural ceremonies will be banned.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, clubs, swimming pools, stadiums, gyms, parks and gardens will be completely closed.
- There will be a ban on any type of event (public and private) in public places.
- Wedding ceremonies can be held with the presence of a maximum of 50 persons, but DJ and procession procession will not be allowed. Prior notice of marriage will have to be given to the local police station at least three days in advance.
- Up to 20 people can attend the funeral.